Complete this form to withdraw from Murdoch University and end your studies. If you want to withdraw from a single unit you can do this through MyInfo. You can also apply for approved leave if you would just like to take an extended break from your studies.

Higher Degree Research students cannot use this form. To withdraw, you must contact the Graduate Research Office.