The work placements advertised by the Work Integrated Learning team are for credit and can only be accepted in conjunction with your enrolment in a suitable unit. In many degree programs, these units are only available in your final year and may be restricted to students with a high level of academic performance. You must check with the unit co-ordinator that you are eligible to enrol in your chosen unit, and that it is available in the required semester, before applying for one of the work placement positions.

Applying for a work placement is generally a competitive process. There may be other applicants, not just from your course, but from other universities as well. Many organisations will want to interview students for suitability before offering you a work placement position.

Expression of interest

If you would like to request information about work placement units applicable to your degree program, please contact the Work Integrated Learning team.

If you know the relevant work placement unit code, you can also contact the Unit Coordinator directly. You can find this information in the Handbook.

IT support

Find self-help articles and answers to common questions or raise a support ticket at Murdoch Support.

If you need to reset your password, you can use our online service.