Complete the form below to apply for approved leave

Please note:

  • If you are an international student, once the form is submitted and before your application is assessed, you will be contacted by a member of the Specialist Advice team and may be required to attend a meeting.
  • If you are a Graduate Research Student, please submit an intermission request via IRMA.
  • If you are a Nursing student, you must complete at least one semester of study before applying for approved leave.

Get advice

You can get specific advice regarding your enrolment during Orientation Week.

If you can’t attend your orientation session, you can seek help from myMurdoch Advice student success advisors, or by contacting your academic chair.